According to a report by Us Weekly published on July 31, some men who didn’t make the cut for Crawley’s season have been asked to join the fold just two weeks after filming had begun. “Last weekend, producers reached out to backup Bachelorette contestants who had been vetted for Clare’s season but were ultimately not cast to film at La Quinta [Resort],” a source said. “When producers reached back out, out of the blue, it was very apparent that something had happened with production.
According to Entertainment Tonight, Crawley’s Twitter account liked a tweet about Tayshia Adams becoming the Bachelorette on August 2. (It has since been unliked. ) This is relevant because contestants on the show do not have access to their phones and social media accounts. So what’s going on?!
A day later Reality Steve tweeted a Reddit thread that points to difficulties with Crawley and says that Adams, a former contestant from Colton Underwood’s season and Bachelor in Paradise, is already preparing to take the helm. “I’ve been made aware of this Reddit post making the rounds.
Been on the phone for the last 2 hrs digging,” he tweeted. “I cannot confirm with 100% certainty if it’s true yet, but if you ask my opinion, I think there is some serious validity to it based on what I’m hearing now. “On Monday, I got some messages saying that production is having a lot of problems with Clare during filming.
Ok, this tweet is suspect... 👀 https://t.co/ueoYqSLmer— Glamour (@glamourmag) August 3, 2020